5) Join Weight Watchers, but don’t count points. Pesky, pesky points.
4) Pretend that nursing a child who eats PLENTY of solid food burns as many calories as nursing a baby who eats ZERO solids. Same, right?
3) Ignore exercise, doesn’t washing dishes count?
2) Macaroni & cheese for lunch every day. Why make something else when I’m already making that for the kids?
1) Three words: Ghiradelli. Brownie. Mix.
And now you know why my weight loss ticker hasn’t moved. I won’t lie, I’m probably not going to make too much of an effort until after the new year. As long as I don’t gain any weight between now and then I’m good.
Now I think I hear those brownies calling to me from the kitchen…