The benedryl is kicking in, so this’ll be short.
- We had family here for 10 days, I managed to take approximately 0 pictures.
- Apparenly when you have a family member die, people try to feed you to your own death. I gained at least 5 lbs last week. Probably due mostly to eating cake after EVERY meal.
- I was due with Kalena 3 years ago today. Which means in 8 days we’ll have a THREE YEAR OLD.
- I really wish it would stop raining around here. Will loves playing outside SO much and when it rains he literally stands at our sliding door crying and saying “outside please!” (It’s not nearly that clear, but I understand him.)
- Every time I think it’s time to switch out the winter clothes for the summer ones it gets cold and starts raining again.
- I really need to buy Will some summer clothes. Right now he has one t-shirt and Kalena’s hand me down plain white onesies.
I hope everyone had a great mother’s day!